Author Topic: Scenes from a Case of Coors Light...  (Read 3735 times)

Crusherkc

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Scenes from a Case of Coors Light...
« on: November 15, 2012, 12:18:00 PM »
In the last Best Show, Tom was speaking of the Ice Cube vs Coors Light Can commercials which prompted him to ruminate about which scenes of confrontation from famous movie he would like to see AP Mike and his can of Coors Light perform (e.g. "Did You Bleep My Wife?" scene from Raging Bull, "The Little Dots" speech from The Third Man). 

Here's a scene that immediately came into my mind cuz I can imagine Tom's impersonation of Mike doing this and it tickles me to no end.

Hitchcock Shadow of a Doubt Dinner Scene

Into which famous movie scene would YOU like to insert AP Mike and a can of Coors Light?

Vandalism! Sick vandalism! When I get my hands on the little punks I'm gonna hang them by their Buster Browns!

cavorting with nudists

• Space Champion!
Re: Scenes from a Case of Coors Light...
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 01:28:22 PM »
Warren Oates in Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia, during the last third where he has the gauze-wrapped, fly-ridden head sitting on the passenger seat of his car and starts talking to it like it's his last chance to find someone who can understand him.
"Another thing that interests me about The Eagles is that I hate them." -- Robert Christgau

Flood

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 04:42:26 AM »
FOTpediaAP Mike Day! – I feed you garbage!

cavorting with nudists

• Space Champion!
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2014, 03:18:11 PM »
Is there anything Coors can't do?

http://tinyurl.com/qgnwlhd
"Another thing that interests me about The Eagles is that I hate them." -- Robert Christgau

scoops

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2014, 08:40:07 PM »
But Coors gives a 100% contribution to Mikes tastebuds