Author Topic: chuck woolery is juist a wink martindale wannabe!!  (Read 2960 times)

zzesp

• Plantar Fasciitis
chuck woolery is juist a wink martindale wannabe!!
« on: October 20, 2012, 04:57:25 AM »
not on twitter so heres my contribution .

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
Re: chuck woolery is juist a wink martindale wannabe!!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 12:42:24 PM »
How did I miss these great offers? http://www.chuckwoolery.com/

cavorting with nudists

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 01:00:46 PM »
I love how this is supposed to be supporting evidence that when Chuck says these products are good, he really means it:

"Every product we sell is not merely endorsed by Chuck Woolery - he literally owns this company."
"Another thing that interests me about The Eagles is that I hate them." -- Robert Christgau

cavorting with nudists

• Space Champion!
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 02:22:41 PM »
Some further thoughts on Chuck Woolery:

1. How did Chuck Woolery become associated with a kind of manly-man, outdoorsy image anyway?  Did the swaggering bohunks showing off their kills in Chuck's Trophy Room (http://www.chuckwoolery.com/trophyroom.php) spend a lot of time watching The Love Connection back in the day?

2.  Chuck's Wikipedia entry devotes a full, long paragraph--almost a quarter of the "Career" section--to his hosting of the Playmate Playoffs at Playboy Mansion in 1983 and not a single mention of the Scharpling Twitter War of 2012 or the birth of the now-ubiquitous "Chuck Woolery is a Wad" meme.  Someone with Wikipedia editing credentials and a fuller knowledge of the Twitter incident than mine should address this.
"Another thing that interests me about The Eagles is that I hate them." -- Robert Christgau

InspectorHound

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2012, 05:55:56 PM »