Author Topic: Looky here.  (Read 2056 times)

beer_hoarder

Looky here.
« on: June 22, 2013, 09:12:50 AM »
 I repeat (cause it got your attention, din'it?) Looky, here son. Too much free content. Got it? You give away entirely too much entertainment for free. You coulda been one of the greats, my son. And yet you insist on carrying out this one man parade, eh? This crusade of truth that means WHAT in the end? Do your words mean as much to your listeners as the dollars that could be lining your pockets, son? Think on it.
Oh, yeah...got a little bit a business to share wiff you Tom and it DONT leave this chat room, right? Ok...here goes...Steve Coogan ain't nearly as hard to interview as you might think...OK I've said it!
Laters... 

beer_hoarder

Re: Looky here.
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 09:32:45 AM »
Righty right. upon further....thinking, and what not. Turns out that Mr. Stevenisht Coughani is not to be triffled with. I'm going 'off script' here by saying, this. Don't fuck with the Coogs. He's heard about you, Tom. He, like his comedy...lays in wait. He's tired of being ignored. So it's best to forget our little (one sided) conversation and pretend it never happened. lol . I really like Bruce from Philedalephia btw. Haha. Dirty american humour is the best humour, am I right? bye thee bye.

mike_b

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 03:14:52 PM »
Righty right. upon further....thinking, and what not. Turns out that Mr. Stevenisht Coughani is not to be triffled with. I'm going 'off script' here by saying, this. Don't fuck with the Coogs. He's heard about you, Tom. He, like his comedy...lays in wait. He's tired of being ignored. So it's best to forget our little (one sided) conversation and pretend it never happened. lol . I really like Bruce from Philedalephia btw. Haha. Dirty american humour is the best humour, am I right? bye thee bye.

Which Mit Hamine song is this?

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 03:42:21 PM »
Fargo 3?
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 06:38:14 PM »
I'm pretty sure this is actually Steve Coogan.
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.