Author Topic: Sound collage samples  (Read 128752 times)

Skeletor

• Plantar Fasciitis
Re: Sound collage samples
« Reply #300 on: February 18, 2016, 04:07:20 PM »
There is/was Pigpen hollering from some Grateful Dead show.. I think it might be during "Good Lovin"? Sounds like it's from the episode where Bryce and Tom listen to Dead CDs together.

tonyh

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #301 on: February 18, 2016, 04:29:55 PM »
I am dying to know who is behind the "British countdown" that has been starting the collages off lately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOn5RUj5fVk#

Wow, that was amazing. Thanks for posting! I was also wondering about the source of the "Bentley" soundbite. I tried searching for the quote, but that didn't turn up anything.

claedalus

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #302 on: February 18, 2016, 09:04:58 PM »
It's from the trailer for the awful Project Greenlight movie "The Leisure Class".
Build that website brah

MiddleBro

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #303 on: March 15, 2016, 03:04:17 PM »
So you guys know, I started this thread, a while back: http://www.friendsoftom.com/forum/index.php?topic=9371.0 .  I am not sure if there's a way for them to be merged or whatever, but there it is, if you are interested.

-Z-Man

JonFromMaplewood

• Space Champion!
« Reply #304 on: March 15, 2016, 05:09:30 PM »
So you guys know, I started this thread, a while back: http://www.friendsoftom.com/forum/index.php?topic=9371.0 .  I am not sure if there's a way for them to be merged or whatever, but there it is, if you are interested.

-Z-Man

Oh man! I searched pretty hard for this topic before posting, but clearly not hard enough. Thanks for the tip! Let's just SHUT THIS ONE DOWN.
"I'm riding the silence like John Cage up in this piece." -Tom Scharpling

BadGuyZero

• Administrator
  • Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #305 on: March 15, 2016, 06:53:25 PM »
I'll merge this thread with the other one so that all the posts and information are retained.

EDIT: Merge completed!

MiddleBro

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #306 on: March 23, 2016, 06:46:40 PM »
I'll merge this thread with the other one so that all the posts and information are retained.

EDIT: Merge completed!

Way to go, BGZ!

-Z-Man

rpm1200

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #307 on: April 21, 2016, 03:43:24 PM »
Public Enemy - Night Of The Living Baseheads, "Anti-High Blood Pressure Encounter Mix" and "Terminator X Meets DST And Chuck Chill Out Instrumental Mix"

The two best mixes of this classic hip hop track. Bam!

leeharveyosmond

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #308 on: May 18, 2016, 03:00:16 PM »
What is this song that starts looping around 1:54:00 in this episode?

rpm1200

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #309 on: May 18, 2016, 03:23:41 PM »
Emerson Lake and Palmer "Hoedown"?

leeharveyosmond

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #310 on: May 18, 2016, 04:44:14 PM »
Thank you!

agent_jimmy

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #311 on: June 15, 2016, 02:22:57 PM »
Hello,

Can anyone identify the clip around 2:36:15 in this week's sound collage? It's right between the clip about the Pink Floyd concert and the crowd singing My Ding-A-Ling (even typing that feels gross). It sounds a little like MC Steinberg but I know it's not.

It's a nasal voice saying "Waaaaah I don't wanna go to ....?....." (I can't make out the last word at all)

thanks in advance!

leeharveyosmond

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #312 on: June 15, 2016, 02:39:43 PM »
that was from the Tompersonation contest where all the guy did was go "WAAAAAHH!!! I DON'T WANT TO DO THE SHOW! I DON'T WANT TO DO THE SHHOOOWWWWWW!!!!!" without identifying himself. tom really got a kick out of it. he does kind of sound like steinberg but i'm not sure if it was him or not (brett davis did call in with kind of a low-key impersonation earlier in that episode, or maybe later i forget)

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #313 on: June 21, 2016, 08:23:46 PM »
that was from the Tompersonation contest where all the guy did was go "WAAAAAHH!!! I DON'T WANT TO DO THE SHOW! I DON'T WANT TO DO THE SHHOOOWWWWWW!!!!!" without identifying himself. tom really got a kick out of it. he does kind of sound like steinberg but i'm not sure if it was him or not (brett davis did call in with kind of a low-key impersonation earlier in that episode, or maybe later i forget)
That's P.C. Mike aka "that dude that sounds like Chuck Klosterman."
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

Joe Rogaine

• Space Champion!
« Reply #314 on: June 21, 2016, 09:00:08 PM »
That's P.C. Mike aka "that dude that sounds like Chuck Klosterman."

How can you tell?