Author Topic: The Final Holding Court Podcast!  (Read 2666 times)

Greggulator

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
The Final Holding Court Podcast!
« on: November 02, 2012, 07:43:53 AM »
Hey guys! There is only one episode of The Holding Court Podcast left and it will be our first and only LIVE SHOW!

We're closing up shop for the best reason possible. My co-host Aaron Hertzog is moving to LA in a few weeks so he can try his hand at becoming a professional funny person. Let me amend that -- so he can become a professional funny person. I couldn't happier that he's doing this because he is incredibly talented and hard working. And, on top of it, he's also on the short list of nicest people ever.

We've always talked about doing some sort of live show but could never figure out the logistics. So with the last one we figured why not.

It's going to coincide somehow with the return of BEDTIME STORIES, the comedy show I've produced in Philly for the past six years that I put on hiatus for a while.

We'll figure out a way to record the final episode but if you can get to the show it would mean so much!

DETAILS:

BEDTIME STORIES/FINAL HOLDING COURT PODCAST
Connie Ric Rac, South Philly, 9th and Washington
Sunday, Nov. 18 7 p.m.
$5
Listen to my basketball podcast! www.theholdingcourtpodcast.com

Greggulator

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: The Final Holding Court Podcast!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 03:57:24 PM »
To sweeten the pot to entire you to come -- Any money we make at the show (as well as anything else you'd like to give) is going to go to my friend Lauren.

Lauren lives in Long Island. She works as a firefighter in the Bronx. She spent all of Sandy helping others. She finally got to go home a few days after the storm only to learn that it wasn't there. It got destroyed in the storm and she lost pretty much all of her belongings.

She's a really great person and needs some help. Everyone hurt by Sandy (and I know, oh, about 30 people affected by this in some way) needs help but she's a good egg and lost so much while helping out others.
Listen to my basketball podcast! www.theholdingcourtpodcast.com

JimmyNoodles

• Policemans heel
Re: The Final Holding Court Podcast!
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 12:08:28 PM »
Did you guys remove the podcast from iTunes?