The Best Show on WFMU > Mike And His Ilk.

Mike's Skype Thing

(1/35) > >>

B_Buster:
Tonight was the trial run of Mike's Skype Thing. Join me and fellow FOTs next week on Skype, Tues. 9 pm-12 am EST as we commiserate with one another until the return of The Best Show. Connect with me on Skype (Michael Lisk from Bayonne, NJ--there's a photo of me) and then join us next Tues. night.

Kormodd:
I'm not trying to impose my will (okay, I am trying to impose my will), but is there any possibility of you doing a Mike Show on the Internet until the return of The Best Show? I (and probably many other people) think that would be incredible.

nec13:
I second Kormodd's suggestion.

An internet Mike Show would be tremendous.

fonpr:
I am game.

buffcoat:

--- Quote from: B_Buster on January 15, 2014, 01:39:25 AM ---Tonight was the trial run of Mike's Skype Thing. Join me and fellow FOTs next week on Skype, Tues. 9 pm-12 am EST as we commiserate with one another until the return of The Best Show. Connect with me on Skype (Michael Lisk from Bayonne, NJ--there's a photo of me) and then join us next Tues. night.

--- End quote ---

How does it work? How many people can connect at once? Are they all talking over one another?

I'll probably give it a chance at some point, regardless, but I'm interested to know the details.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version