Author Topic: SCHARPLING & WURSTER BOX! 16 CDs 108 PAGE HARDCOVER BOOK! SO MUCH MORE!!  (Read 29699 times)

Mike Desert

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: SCHARPLING & WURSTER BOX! 16 CDs 108 PAGE HARDCOVER BOOK! SO MUCH MORE!!
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2015, 12:44:21 AM »
I love the Thin Man, but I love this more

Steel Pole Bath Tub - Myrna Loy
Another San Fransisco Toilet Person

myrna loy

« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2015, 09:04:12 AM »
Thanks for the update, boss.  Been checking out your appearances on other shows pre-Best Show resurrection and I appreciate the hard work you (and Jon) put and continue to put into the show.  That backgound information adds another level of respect for your work.  Sorry if my writings do not reflect that.  I'll keep an eye on that in the future.  Are you sick to the back of your teeth of people needlessly adding "going (or moving) foreward" to a sentence?  Every time I hear that, my thoughts get punchy.

Omar

• A Recapper/A True Star.
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2015, 09:57:09 AM »
I just noticed that the Numero Group main page has 3/31/15 as the official release date. The product page still just says "March 2015."
"Let's have a device-a-thon, just you and me." -- Montgomery Davies

Omar

• A Recapper/A True Star.
  • Space Champion!
"As of right now, The Best Of The Best Show has cleared customs and is making its way to Chicago by freight. So, while we have had to push the official release date back to 5/12, those who preordered their box will more than likely receive theirs by the end of this month (as promised). Believe us when we say that once those pallets arrive at Numero HQ, it’s going to be an all-hands-on-deck affair until every last copy reaches every last customer."

https://numerogroup.wordpress.com/2015/03/09/the-ebb-flow-of-the-best-of-the-best-show/
"Let's have a device-a-thon, just you and me." -- Montgomery Davies

timmx

• Policemans heel
Seems appropriate that The Best Show box set fell victim to a barging.

Tom Scharpling

• I RUN THIS.
  • Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Yes. I can say that Jon and I are bummed by this to say the least but it couldn't be more out of our hands. But everyone who pre-ordered will get their box as soon as humanly possible.

Once I am past the live shows this week I will address it in more detail!

Thanks for everyone who ordered. It will be worth it!

Tom.

Bridgey

• Policemans heel
"As of right now, The Best Of The Best Show has cleared customs and is making its way to Chicago by freight. So, while we have had to push the official release date back to 5/12, those who preordered their box will more than likely receive theirs by the end of this month (as promised). Believe us when we say that once those pallets arrive at Numero HQ, it’s going to be an all-hands-on-deck affair until every last copy reaches every last customer."

https://numerogroup.wordpress.com/2015/03/09/the-ebb-flow-of-the-best-of-the-best-show/

Oh fudge, Rutger and Werner actually did sneak Blue into the box sets.

Epic Soundtracks

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
The longer we wait, the better it will feel when we get our grubby little paws on it!!

fonpr

• Space Champion!
more than likely

Say no more. Say no more.
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

warmachine

• Policemans heel
Thanks a lot, Obama!

spaceprophet

• Policemans heel
Z Man nice gravely voice. Close to puppet but backs off.
Silence...is golden. Duct tape...is silver.

deathdrive83

• Policemans heel
I'm going to be useless for a very long time after this arrives.

warmachine

• Policemans heel
Numero Group has prepared my package for shipping! Thanks again, Obama!

fonpr

• Space Champion!
Numero Group has prepared my package for shipping! Thanks again, Obama!
You are winning me over, War.
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

JRSly

• Policemans heel
Could've been worse, at least no one shot a rocket at the ship and killed a few people.