Author Topic: When was the last time Spike talked about horror movies?  (Read 1886 times)

Sashamak

• Achilles bursitis
When was the last time Spike talked about horror movies?
« on: February 13, 2013, 02:21:09 PM »
I've been listening to the show for almost 5 years and I've never heard him actually talk about horror movies.

Julio_76

• Plantar Fasciitis
Re: When was the last time Spike talked about horror movies?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 03:07:32 AM »
Hollywood has dabbled using the horror genre and has think of some pretty good movies over the decades. Horror films have characters like vampires, psychos, scary ghosts, deadly werewolves as well as man-eating zombies, women with hair and frightening faces who provide you with the chills!

best horror movies

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 02:51:39 PM »
I've been listening to the show for almost 5 years and I've never heard him actually talk about horror movies.

He mostly talks about Freddy, Michael Myers, Jason and Chucky. He seems to really like the franchises.

I suspect he stopped talking about them right before you started listening. Sorry I can't be more precise, but there's no Spikebridgctionary that I know of.
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Omar

• A Recapper/A True Star.
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2014, 07:41:23 AM »
A fun Spike horror exchange is his chat with Harrison Woliner (aka "The H-Man") during the program in which said Woliner took over hosting duties for a segment.
"Let's have a device-a-thon, just you and me." -- Montgomery Davies