Author Topic: FOTs playing in bands  (Read 1006 times)

phil_c

• Plantar Fasciitis
FOTs playing in bands
« on: December 15, 2014, 02:31:01 PM »
Hey FOTs! Are any of you playing in bands around central NJ and looking for a place to practice? I'm trying to find some people to go in on a monthly space with me. It's very cool and has 24/7 access with no noise restrictions. You'd get a private room! PM me.

OK, that was a little plug for a thing I am trying to do. Now, even if you aren't interested in that, post your band!
Some of you are bound to be making great music on here. Let's hear it...

Mike Desert

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: FOTs playing in bands
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 02:43:44 PM »
This is me. We listened to hours and hours of best show gems recently on tour, and the other band we were on tour with kept saying "why do you guys keep laughing? what are you listening to??" ha..

http://theobelisk.net/obelisk/2014/04/17/hornss-debreeding-video/

Hornss - Debreeding (Official Music Video) | No Blood, No Sympathy | RidingEasy Records

I also play mandolin in a 13 piece jug band with folks from Crime, Phantom Surfers, Flakes, Bananas, etc.. here's us playing with Hershell Gordon Lewis...A highlight of my stupid life!

www.amoeba.com/live-shows/detail-933/#cat-most_recent_shows
Another San Fransisco Toilet Person

phil_c

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 04:33:31 PM »
Gems cds are always a staple on tour! I also like packing a few full episodes along with other podcasts/stand-up albums. They make long drives fly by and keep everyone laughing/not losing their mind from being stuck in a car for hours and hours.

This is some heavy stuff... Nice collection of Acoustic amps too, btw. I have a 470. Great amp...

Here is my band... I guess I could have posted it to start thing off.
glazer.bandcamp.com/

Mike Desert

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2014, 04:57:01 PM »
Here is my band... I guess I could have posted it to start thing off.
glazer.bandcamp.com/

Awesome! the beginning music reminds me of you're Living all Over Me era Dinosaur
Another San Fransisco Toilet Person