Author Topic: Merry christmas to MEEEEEE - first log in today  (Read 2391 times)

tinyYeti

• Plantar Fasciitis
Merry christmas to MEEEEEE - first log in today
« on: December 25, 2014, 06:16:38 PM »
I'm from Seattle, and have been in love, and obsessed with this show for many many years, ( I don't really remember who exposed me) back to the days of purple shirt and officer tom. When I'm having a "day" at work, it's my go-to, listening, for just the right amount of music nerd, sarcasm, comedy, frankness, and laughs that I need. I have gotten over the fact now that basically anyone I mention it to doesn't get it, but a good few appreciate that I'm "into" something this much! I've converted a few die hards though over the years and that's been pretty great and keeps us connected over great distances. When the new show started up 2 weeks ago, I was the weirdo, super excited girl in the corner with headphones on trying to listen whilst drinking my beer at the local bar... and it felt so right!

Thanks for the good times! Billy crystal drools, and Tom rules.

(Todd is god)

-D

euphoriafish

• Plantar Fasciitis
Re: Merry christmas to MEEEEEE - first log in today
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2014, 08:10:23 PM »
I'm from Seattle,

Oh wow! I miss Seattle so much even though I was only there a few days.  You have the best city in the world to celebrate Christmas/New Year in!  I loved going to Pike Place and the Experience Music Project/Sci Fi Museum.

When I'm having a "day" at work, it's my go-to, listening, for just the right amount of music nerd, sarcasm, comedy, frankness, and laughs that I need. I have gotten over the fact now that basically anyone I mention it to doesn't get it, but a good few appreciate that I'm "into" something this much! I've converted a few die hards though over the years and that's been pretty great and keeps us connected over great distances. When the new show started up 2 weeks ago, I was the weirdo, super excited girl in the corner with headphones on trying to listen whilst drinking my beer at the local bar... and it felt so right!

That makes two of us!  I have been an excited girl in headphones at work too and was worried when the show went on hiatus.

It sounds like you were even better at following the show than I was too.  What should I dig back through the archives for?
Looking for keyboard lute bandmates in Lord of the Rings Online to play songs from Spaced Out (Shatner and Nimoy) and any other greatest hits.  Find Percabald on Brandywine server most days 9-12 US cst, O to friend, IM to IM.  30 min maybe to new hobbit minstrel with lute.

Seanman

• Policemans heel
Re: Merry christmas to MEEEEEE - first log in today
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 12:25:44 AM »
I really enjoy the callers in the 09-12 range.